Sunday, February 2, 2014

Update

So I've decided there will bee no apologies for lapses!  That would require guilt at a time I should be glad I'm writing. :-)
Isabelle has been sick since we moved here on and off, but mostly on.  She currently has the croup which is why I'm sitting here writing this and not at church with everyone else. 
Other then that she is doing wonderfully.  We have been weaning her off of her medications and it is agonizingly slow, but we are seeing her come back to life in front of us.  There was a interaction between the diet and the drug, onfi, so she reverted last year back to a newborn state.  We have seen some evidence that the wean may be causing some sort seizures, but it is worth it to have her out of zombie mode. 
Noah is completely healed from his sledding experience and recently wrote a paper on courage in which he mentions what happened and said that he was courageous to go sledding again.:-)  He only went for one ride behind the four wheeler, and with his mom, but he went.  I am proud of him.
Evelyn is really growing into a beautiful young woman.  She turned ten a couple of weeks ago, and she is a sweet kind lovely girl.  She is helpful and especially loves taking care of little kids.  Jake and Milin went to Costa Rica for a week and a half and left Tean 5 and Mosiah 1 here with us.  Evelyn is loving playing with them, feeding them, helping them, and taking care of them.  She is going to be an amazing mother, watch out world.
Alayna is great with them as well.  She has also started to care about studying!  She spends over an hour a day on math, and is working hard in her key of liberty class to learn, understand, and do well.  She is reading and getting Shakespeare and understanding where this great country of ours came from.
Joseph is thriving in Williamsburg.  The few gaps in his education are rapidly becoming filled.  He is also enjoying time with friends at the commonwealth school and seminary.
Joseph Daniel is becoming used his new job, and is already indispensable around here.  I love dating him, I'm sure it will never get old.  He is the light of my life and I am so blessed to have him forever.
And me? I'm happy to be with family, and missing the ones we left.  I'm thrilled to have a school room (not that it's where we always do school) but it is lovely to have an away place to keep all of the paraphernalia.  I'm still working on getting everything organized and on getting everything done, but it helps to know it's a process that I'm not expected to complete.  Just like there will always be something in the house that needs to be fixed, there will always be something in my life to work on. 
So overall I think this Lopez family is doing pretty well.  We have been blessed with amazing friends, New and old, amazing family all over the country, and out, and amazing solidarity to stick together through everything.  We know this all comes from our amazing Lord.  Thank you more then I can say.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did your new address so I can send you a wedding announcement :-)

Followers

My Blog List

My Blog List