So I've always wanted a nice camera. I should just buy something decent and be done with it, but I'm holding out for the nice one. Which is silly, because in the meantime I am using my phone to take pictures and I know in the future I will be upset with myself. *sigh*. My husband would buy the camera and call it and investment because then I could take our own pics of our kids, but I can't seem to justify the expense in my own mind. Of course, I would go second hand, in fact that's probably what I would do anyway, but a decent one is still expensive even second hand. So there is my explanation for why I am posting this! I am entering a contest. (: I don't expect to win, but why not try?
https://veryjane.com/giveaway.htm
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment