We get a lot of these comments here. I just don't usually remember them. Uncle Jake is just about the biggest person they know and so my kids compare things to him. Today, we were looking at a picture of a rhinoceros Iguana and Noah said Wow! What big cheeks just like Uncle Jake. . . When he was a baby." I told them about this a long time ago and I guess it stuck.
Last night he said "Joseph used to be the size of an adult but then he grew bigger" After sitting for a while he then said, I guess that Joseph Ammon should be the papa
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Julie! Super happy you found my blog. I can't believe how big your family is and how tall your oldest is. Sometimes, my brain still feels like a teenager even though my body tells me differently. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment