Sunday, July 12, 2009

Seriously Sitting

Isabelle is really sitting up! We are thrilled. She is also babbling up a storm. The problem is that she is the most laid back sweet easy child. It takes a lot to make her want to do something. Most of the time she might complain a bit if she wants something, but then it's like she says 'Fine. Whatever.' Anyway, I'll post pics when the get in my inbox from my sis-in-law Rachel.
Noah is the comic relief at our house. We were driving down the road and I could hear him in the back trying to repeat a rhyme his siblings taught him. 'Here is the church, Here is the temple (ohhh, how sweet! I'm thinking), Open the steeple and out come the people, close the door and the people die. . .because I squished them.'

I cracked up I couldn't help it. I could see his perplexed look in the mirror saying what is mommy laghing about. Too too funny.

All the kids are now really into a game called Wizarding 101. Even their dad got an free online account so that they could all play it together. Noah thinks this game is the best thing in the world. He however has a different name for it- "Lizarding 101" They have to do chores before they can play and so he is always asking me 'Mama, what is my chore? Where does this go?'

Evelyn is really turning into a helper with the baby. She loves to entertain her and will play with her and talk to her for the longest of any of the children. Isabelle loves her and today was laughing at her.

Alayna, is my monkey. She is always on the go, always climbing, always finding or making a new friend. She is also very helpful around the house and has a way with Noah. She can almost always get him to cooperate and do what he is supposed to do.

Watch out shakesphere here comes Joseph Ammon. He is starting to write a play and is coming up with an idea for a novel. He is still quite interested in History and reads pretty much whatever he can get his hands on.

I wish the kids could go outside more. We'll have to do more of that in the fall again. It is soo hot and humid here that I send them out only to have them pop back in after 5 minutes.

Life is good here in Missouri, but I think it would be anywhere that I have my family and the church. We are growing old together. Some of us older then others. Living and learning, loving and laughing.

Sorry this post is kind of random. I just wanted to get up a little bit about each of the kids.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

My Blog List