Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pictures in the paper

We had a performance yesterday and the kids had a lot of fun, except for Isabelle.  She was throwing up from the amoxicillan for her ear infection and teething like a crazy girl.  During the second preformance I think she may have drowned out the performers at times.  I was the only one running the sound though so I couldn't leave.

Evelyn and Alayna did their Second hand Rose song with Finula, their friend and Noah as Jake the Plumber.  There was a reporter there from the Kansas City star.  She put the girls picture in the paper.  They were thrilled.

Here is a link to it- http://www.kansascity.com/934/gallery/1732396-a1732095-t3.html
but I don't know how long they will keep it up, so here is the picture.
 

I got what I consider to be a great compliment the other day.  A gal I had just met said your daughter looks so much like you.   I was thrilled, because I think my daughters are beautiful.  (:

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

My Blog List